I just recently went through a successful job search and want to share my experiences with others perhaps my experience can be helpful to those in search. I thought of putting together the key steps I took to land in a great job in short amount time, understanding that many factors may influence the length of time and type position you may find - such the economy and employment rates, the specific industry or the supply and demand of the position itself. With that said, there are lot things that you can do to mitigate, control and overcome those external factors. Here are things you can do speed your way into that dream job. These steps listed below will guide you through the process and hopefully help you in your journey, click on each one of the links below and read my series of articles related to each one of these steps and please provide feedback and share them with friends and family so they can benefit as well.
- Well…Invest the Time!
- What is Out There? Do Your Market Research!
- It’s all About You! Your Marketing Materials
- The Power of the Power Pose
- “Mentors” and “Mentees”, Who are they?
- Scope it all out!
- Use of Technology
- Is About Who Do You Know and Who knows you: Networking and assertion
- Tell your Mom what she wants to hear! Interviewing 101
- Who Gets to Talk About You? Your References
- I got the job now what? The Aftermath
“LatInc offers key features that allow you to create your digital profile, a personal webpage and connecting you with mentors and colleges that could help you with your professional marketing materials. LatInc also offers you job search and networking events opportunities for you to achieve your goal of landing in your dream job.”